If you are a class action member who received telemarketing calls regarding Nationwide home or auto insurance without providing prior express consent to receive the calls between Sept. 27, 2012 through Oct. 15, 2018. If you were involved, you may be eligible for a potential reward due to the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, Nationwide used third party telemarketing companies to contact consumers and did so in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 22, 2019, to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Nationwide Insurance Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit
- Nationwide Insurance Robocalls Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 22, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who received telemarketing calls regarding Nationwide home or auto insurance without providing prior express consent to receive the calls between Sept. 27, 2012 through Oct. 15, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: $30 to $75
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Rice-Redding, et al. v. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Case No. 1:16-cv-03634-WMR, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Nationwide Insurance Robocalls Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 22, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who were contacted on behalf of Nationwide by MediaAlpha or Variable advertising companies, as well as those who had their number included on Nationwide’s internal do not call list, but who were contacted anyway.
You are eligible for a potential award from the Nationwide Insurance Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit! You need file a claim by July 22, 2019 to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review