If you are a class action member who received telemarketing calls regarding Nationwide home or auto insurance without providing prior express consent to receive the calls between Sept. 27, 2012 through Oct. 15, 2018. If you were involved, you may be eligible for a potential reward due to the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, Nationwide used third party telemarketing companies to contact consumers and did so in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 22, 2019, to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Nationwide Insurance Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit
- Nationwide Insurance Robocalls Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 22, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who received telemarketing calls regarding Nationwide home or auto insurance without providing prior express consent to receive the calls between Sept. 27, 2012 through Oct. 15, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: $30 to $75
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Rice-Redding, et al. v. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Case No. 1:16-cv-03634-WMR, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Nationwide Insurance Robocalls Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 22, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who were contacted on behalf of Nationwide by MediaAlpha or Variable advertising companies, as well as those who had their number included on Nationwide’s internal do not call list, but who were contacted anyway.
You are eligible for a potential award from the Nationwide Insurance Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit! You need file a claim by July 22, 2019 to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You will have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn 1.85% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. One of the top savings rates, CIT Savings Builder help you build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate. Apply Now---CIT Savings Builder Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.75% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review