Take a look at the latest Navy Army Community Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
They are currently offering some of the best CD rates in Texas with terms such as 1.20% APY 12-Month Jumbo CD.
Table of Contents
Headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas, NavyArmy Community Credit Union’s current field of membership (FOM) has no relationship with any branch of the military. NavyArmy Community Credit Union was chartered in 1955 as the Naval Employees Corpus Christi Federal Credit Union. After a couple of name changes, the Credit Union adopted its present name in 2011, following the change to a state charter that allowed NavyArmy to expand into two additional Rio Grande Valley counties.
|Eligibility: Headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas, NavyArmy Community Credit Union’s current field of membership (FOM) has no relationship with any branch of the military. Instead, the FOM is residency-based, with individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in the South Texas counties of Aransas, Bee, Cameron, Hidalgo, Jim Wells, Kleberg, Nueces, and San Patricio eligible for membership. See more ways to be eligible here.|
*While Navy Army Community Credit Union does have competitive rates, be sure to check out Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great offers.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Navy Army Community Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000 (Normal), $100,000 (Jumbo)
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: CD accounts with a term of 1 year or more are charged 180 days worth of dividends.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. No matter what CD length you choose, Navy Army Community CU offers competitive rates on all terms.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Education First FCU. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Navy Army Community Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.