Find an updated list of Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is made up of highly talented and creative leaders who we rely on to make the best decisions for the credit union and its members. They are dedicated to providing exceptional overall financial value through a combination of competitive rates and extraordinary member service.
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
For residents of Nebraska, Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn $50 Referral Bonus! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NE
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: none listed
- Household limit: no limit
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How to Earn $50 Referral Bonus
- Use the link above to refer a family member or co-worker to the credit union
- You will both get to choose from the following rewards:
- $200.00 credit towards 1st mortgage closing costs
- 3.00% APY on a checking account balance up to $10,000 for 12 months
- $50.00 cash
- No monthly service fees.
- 24/7 mobile and online account access.
- Deposit checks by phone with our NEFCU 2GO app.(Opens in a new Window)
- FREE Online Bill Payer(Opens in a new Window) and Zelle®(Opens in a new Window)
- Premium Texting – verification of unusual or suspect debit card activity via text message.
- Dividends earned on checking accounts with a $300.00 average monthly balance.
- Payroll Deduction / Direct Deposit.
- View cleared check images online.
- Monthly statements with option of electronic statements.
- Set customized mobile alerts.
- Debit Card with access to surcharge free ATMs nationwide.
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit available (subject to credit approval).
- Insured by NCUA
- Simple Free Convenient Checking
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- Must be 19 years of age or older and be a new member to Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union to participate in the referral program.
- New accounts are subject to approval.
- Must open a checking account with a direct deposit (minimum $50), and the checking account must remain open for 90 days, or open a loan with a minimum balance of $1000 that remains open for 90 days.
- Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union reserves the right to end this program at any time.
- Referring member will receive incentive when new member account is open.
- New member incentive will be awarded upon account meeting qualification criteria.
- Subject to membership eligibility.
- Restrictions apply.
- Member referral bonuses are taxable dividends and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- APY=Annual Percentage Yield.
- BOGO Reward rate of 3.00% APY on balance up to $10,000 for 12 months.
- Balances over $10,000 will earn 0.25% APY.
- At the end of the BOGO reward, the rate on checking will automatically revert to the standard rate on checking accounts: 0.25% APY (0.25% APY is accurate as of last dividend declaration date).
- Checking account rate is a variable rate and may change after account opening.
- An average monthly balance of $300 is required to earn the APY.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Dividends paid monthly.
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is offering promotions like referral bonuses that you do not want to miss. The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today.
Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!