Find an updated list of Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is made up of highly talented and creative leaders who we rely on to make the best decisions for the credit union and its members. They are dedicated to providing exceptional overall financial value through a combination of competitive rates and extraordinary member service.
- Availability: NE (Locator)
- Routing Number: 304982222
- Customer Service: 800-453-3913
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
For residents of Nebraska, Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn $50 Referral Bonus! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- What you’ll get: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NE
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Use the link above to refer a family member or co-worker to the credit union
- You will both get to choose from the following rewards:
- $200.00 credit towards 1st mortgage closing costs
- 3.00% APY on a checking account balance up to $10,000 for 12 months
- $50.00 cash
- Must be 19 years of age or older and be a new member to Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union to participate in the referral program.
- New accounts are subject to approval.
- Must open a checking account with a direct deposit (minimum $50), and the checking account must remain open for 90 days, or open a loan with a minimum balance of $1000 that remains open for 90 days.
- Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union reserves the right to end this program at any time.
- Referring member will receive incentive when new member account is open.
- New member incentive will be awarded upon account meeting qualification criteria.
- Subject to membership eligibility.
- Restrictions apply.
- Member referral bonuses are taxable dividends and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- APY=Annual Percentage Yield.
- BOGO Reward rate of 3.00% APY on balance up to $10,000 for 12 months.
- Balances over $10,000 will earn 0.25% APY.
- At the end of the BOGO reward, the rate on checking will automatically revert to the standard rate on checking accounts: 0.25% APY (0.25% APY is accurate as of last dividend declaration date).
- Checking account rate is a variable rate and may change after account opening.
- An average monthly balance of $300 is required to earn the APY.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Dividends paid monthly.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Simple Free Checking: None
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is offering promotions like referral bonuses that you do not want to miss. The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today.
Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!