American Midwest Bank $50 Bonus:
If you live in Illinois and know someone who needs a new checking account, you should refer them to American Midwest Bank so you can get a $50 Cash Bonus. As long as you have your own account, you can head to the site and download the Refer a Friend Form that you can hand out to friends or family. After the referred person opens a new checking account with your form, they just need to complete at least 6 qualifying transactions within the first 45 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions include direct deposit, payments made by check, third party payments, debit card purchases and electronic bill payments.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $50 bonus
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – IL
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0 or ??
- Avoiding Fee – You can avoid the monthly fee with a $2,500 balance, but the bank doesn’t state the value of the fee.
- Account Closure Fee – None
Chase Bank Bonuses & Discover Bank Promotions
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn American Midwest Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open a new checking account from American Midwest Bank if you don’t already have one.
- Head to the referral page and print out the Refer a Friend Form.
- Hand the form out to any friends or family members.
- Referred person must open a new checking account with your form.
- Referred person must then complete 6 qualifying transactions within the first 45 days of account opening.
- Once the referred person completes everything, you will receive $50.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Referral bonus is limited to one referral per household.
- Individuals can earn up to $300 per year for referrals.
- Value of reward may be subject to income tax reporting.
- Referred party must not have a AMB checking account when the new AMB checking account is opened. Account must be.
- Qualifying transactions include direct deposit, payments made by check, third party payments, debit card purchases and electronic bill payments.
- Payments to account holder and transfers do not qualify.
- Offer is subject to change without notice and is not available to employees of AMB or in combination with any other offers.
Anybody who has a friend or family member that needs a new checking account should take advantage of this simple $50 referral bonus from American Midwest Bank. When you refer a friend to the credit union with your Refer a Friend Form, all they need to do is open a new checking account and perform 6 transactions. If you aren’t interested in this offer, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply