Table of Contents
Anybody who’s looking for a new checking account that provides free access to ATMs as well as online and mobile banking services should sign up with America’s Credit Union so they can earn a $100 Bonus. When you open a new Choice Checking, Perk Checking, or Checking Direct Account with monthly direct deposits of $500 or more, you will earn a $100 checking bonus. Sign up today for a great checking account with a great bonus.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Cash
- Account Type – Choice Checking, Perk Checking, or Checking Direct
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0-$4
- Avoiding Fee – Depending on which account you open, you can waive the fee by having a $500 minimum daily balance.
- Account Closure Fee – The checking account must remain open for 12 months and have direct deposit or the $100 bonus will be debited (subtracted) from the account balance at closing.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
How To Earn America’s CU Bonus:
- Apply for a new Choice Checking, Perk Checking, or Checking Direct account from America’s Credit Union.
- You must have a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 within the first 30 days of account opening.
- You must also keep your account open for at least 12 months with the direct deposit.
- Once you satisfy these requirements, you should receive a $100 bonus within 60 days.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Bonus shall not be considered part of the opening deposit amount.
- This offer is available on individual accounts only.
- This offer is limited to one per account number.
- Members that already have a checking account at ACU, are not eligible for this offer.
- You must deposit at least $1 to open the checking account.
- This offer can be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice
If you’re interested in a $100 checking bonus, you should definitely check out America’s Credit Union. For this bonus, you are only required to open a Choice Checking, Perk Checking, or Checking Direct account and have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more within the first 30 days of account opening. After that, you just need to keep your account for at least 12 months with the direct deposit. Following these simple instructions guarantees you a $100 bonus. If you want to take a look at other offers, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.