Table of Contents
For the residents of Kansas, BancAbility is offering an opportunity to earn a $100 bonus. To obtain this bonus, you must open up a new Green Leaf Checking, next you must set up a direct deposit and receive monthly E-Statements. Lastly, you must conduct at least 15 debit transactions. After the following requirements are met, you must keep the account in good standing for 12 months to receive the bonus.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – Green Leaf Checking
- Account Type – $100
- Availability – KS
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee, however, you must keep the account in good standing for 12 months in order to receive the bonus.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
How To Earn BancAbility Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new Green Leaf Checking account from BancAbility.
- Conduct, at least, one direct deposit a month.
- Next, you must receive monthly E-Statements
- Lastly, you must conduct 15 debit card transactions.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- The .75% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is paid on balances up to $25,000.99 and .10% APY on balances over $25,000.99 per statement cycle when requirements are met.
- ATM fees are refunded up to $25 per statement cycle when requirements are met.
- International ATM fees are not eligible for refund.
- If account does not meet requirements during a given statement cycle, ATM fees will not be refunded.
- Rates subject to change at any time.
If you live in Kansas, then this is your opportunity to earn a $100 signing bonus from BancAbility Bank. To obtain this bonus, all you simply have to do is open up a new Green Leaf Checking, set up a direct deposit, receive E-Statements, and conduct 15 debit card transaction. After you have completed the following requirements then you should earn $100 into your checkings, just make sure to keep the account in good standing for 12 months. If this bonus isn’t for you, then don’t forget to review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.15%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||1.01%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|