Table of Contents
For the residents of Kansas, BancAbility is offering an opportunity to earn a $100 bonus. To obtain this bonus, you must open up a new Green Leaf Checking, next you must set up a direct deposit and receive monthly E-Statements. Lastly, you must conduct at least 15 debit transactions. After the following requirements are met, you must keep the account in good standing for 12 months to receive the bonus.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – Green Leaf Checking
- Account Type – $100
- Availability – KS
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee, however, you must keep the account in good standing for 12 months in order to receive the bonus.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
How To Earn BancAbility Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new Green Leaf Checking account from BancAbility.
- Conduct, at least, one direct deposit a month.
- Next, you must receive monthly E-Statements
- Lastly, you must conduct 15 debit card transactions.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- The .75% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is paid on balances up to $25,000.99 and .10% APY on balances over $25,000.99 per statement cycle when requirements are met.
- ATM fees are refunded up to $25 per statement cycle when requirements are met.
- International ATM fees are not eligible for refund.
- If account does not meet requirements during a given statement cycle, ATM fees will not be refunded.
- Rates subject to change at any time.
If you live in Kansas, then this is your opportunity to earn a $100 signing bonus from BancAbility Bank. To obtain this bonus, all you simply have to do is open up a new Green Leaf Checking, set up a direct deposit, receive E-Statements, and conduct 15 debit card transaction. After you have completed the following requirements then you should earn $100 into your checkings, just make sure to keep the account in good standing for 12 months. If this bonus isn’t for you, then don’t forget to review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Gesa Credit Union||WA, OR||1.00%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||0.95%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Argentine Federal Savings||KS||0.75%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|