For resident Connecticut, Charter Oak CU is offering the chance to earn $100 Bonus! To get the bonus, open up any personal checking account, have a month-end minimum combined deposit and loan balance of $20,000 or more, then either maintain a monthly direct deposit totaling $1,500 or have BillPay with a minimum of 4 unique payments posted within the month. After all, of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100
- Account Type – Any personal checking account.
- Availability – CT
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is a closure fee listed.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. You could get a $200 bonus by opening a Free Checking account and receive at least one (1) qualifying Direct Deposit of at least $500 by June 30, 2021. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1000 on June 30, 2021. (Offer only available in TX, AL, AZ, CO, CA, FL, NM) Member FDIC.
Apply Now---BBVA Free Checking Review
How To Earn Charter Oaks CU Bonus:
- Open up a new Personal Checking Account with Charter Oaks CU.
- Have a month-end minimum combined deposit and loan balance $20,000 or more.
- Either maintain a monthly direct deposit totaling $1,500 or have a bill pay with a minimum of 4 unique payments posted within the months.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- The “Gold Rewards” program is designed to benefit credit union members who maintain important account relationships at the credit union.
- In order to be eligible to receive “Gold Rewards” you must meet the following criteria on a monthly basis: maintain a checking account and maintain either a Direct Deposit of $1500 or more within the month, or have BillPay with a minimum of 4 unique payments posted within the month, and have a minimum combined deposit and loan balance of $20,000 or more.
- All qualifying accounts must be in good standing with no current delinquent loan accounts or charge offs to the credit union.
- Your accounts will be reviewed monthly to determine eligibility for “Gold Rewards” and the rewards will be available in the following month.
- All qualifying accounts must be owned by the primary member and registered with the same Social Security number.
- Business accounts do not qualify for the “Gold Rewards” program.
- The Special Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
For residents of Connecticut, Charter Oaks Credit Union is offering a $100 Bonus! To get the bonus, all you have to do is open a new Personal Checking Account with them. Then you must have a month-end minimum combined deposit and loan balance of $20k or more. After that you must either maintain a monthly direct deposit totaling $1,500 or have a bill pay with a minimum of 4 unique payments posted within the months. Once you have completed all of the requirements, you will receive your $100 Bonus! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.