The $125 Chase bonus is back! Print out now before they take it down again. It’s good until January 15th 2009. You must log into your account to print it out. If not, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you one.
This new Chase $125 bonus good until October 15th. The link is dead, however here’s the new $100 bonus from Chase good until Nov. 30th. You can only see the coupon or online sign-up if you sign in first to your Chase checking or credit card account. If not, email me hustlermoneyblog at gmail.com and I can send you the picture for you to print out to take to your local Chase bank. I’m not sure the $25 referral is stackable anymore, but it doesn’t hurt to try.
If you got a business, there is also this $100 Business Checking bonus good until August 22nd.
The physical locations are in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida , Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wisconsin. I believe anyone can sign up online.
You must set up direct deposit in order to get the $125 bonus. Try first with Paypal. If it doesn’t count, then try ING, HSBC, Citibank, etc etc via ACH transfer to see if it counts as direct deposit. Your account must be opened for 6 months before closing.
Here’s the fine print from the promo:
- It’s easy to get $125!
1. Print this page and take it to your local Chase Branch or apply online by October 15, 2008.
2. Open a Chase Free Checking account with Direct Deposit.
3. Watch your account. We’ll deposit $125 into your new Chase Free Checking account within 6-8 weeks of establishing direct deposit.Chase Free Checking is more than free, it’s:* FREE with Direct Deposit or 5 debit card purchases*
* FREE access to more than 9,000 Chase ATMs
* FREE Online Bill-Pay – including our Online On-Time GuaranteeSM**
* FREE Visa® Check Card with Zero Liability*** protection
* FREE Account Alerts sent by phone or e-mail to help you avoid fees
* FREE access to any of our 3,000 branches nationwide
**If you do apply online, make sure you check the part “no thanks, I don’t want to order checks” since it will cost you $23 to do so
This is highly YMMV since it’s a targeted offer. Once you set up your checking account, enroll your debit card in this $75 Chase promotion. You will get $75 cash back for using your debit card when you charge $750 for everyday purchases. Those with a Chase checking account can try to see it you qualify.
Also, double Visa points at Speedway until Sept. 30th.
Chase has also been sending out a lot of promos for unused Chase card. Even if you didn’t get it in the mail, call the number in the back of your card to see if you qualify.
- 10% rebate for July/Aug/Sept, $100/month max each month
- Chase Freedom Card: Get $10 or 1000 points using blink