Equitable Bank $100 Bonus:
For the residents of Massachusetts and New Hampshire, Equitable Bank is offering a chance to earn a $100 bonus. To acquire this bonus you must first open a New Advantage Plus Checking account, then you must set up an online banking, make a direct deposit of $200 a month for 3 months, and complete 6 bill pays within 90 days. After you complete all of the requirements you should earn your $100 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – Advantage Plus Checking Account
- Account Type – $100
- Availability – Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
Chase Bank Bonuses & Discover Bank Promotions
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Equitable Bank Bonus:
- Set up a new Advantage Plus Checking account from Equitable Bank.
- Next, enroll in online banking.
- Then make a direct deposit of $200 a month for 3 consecutive months.
- Lastly, within 90 days, complete 6 bill payments.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- You may be assessed an additional fee or surcharge by the ATM owner.
- ATM/Debit MasterCard available to individuals 18 years of age or older
- Equitable Bank will not charge a fee for using other institutions ATMs.
- Other institutions may impose a surcharge fee for using their ATMs that aren’t part of the Allpoint or SUM networks
If you live in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, then this may be your chance to earn a $100 bonus from Equitable Bank. To receive this bonus, you must first open up an Advantage Plus Checking account, then you must enroll in online banking, next you must make a direct deposit of $200 a month for 3 consecutive months, and lastly you must complete 6 bill payments within 90 days. After you have finished completing the requirements, you should receive your $100 bonus! For more bank promos, don’t forget to review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply