Table of Contents
If you are a resident of Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, then today might just be your lucky day because FirstMerit Bank is offering an opportunity to earn a $150 bonus. To receive this bonus, you must first open up a new FirstMerit Checking account, then complete 3 bill pays, make 2 direct deposit of at least $250, and sign up for eStatements. After you have completed all of the requirements, you will receive your $150 bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – Any FirstMerit Checking account (Reality Checking to avoid monthly fee)
- Account Type – $150
- Availability – IL, MI, OH, PA, & WI
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – SoftPull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – No monthly fees with a Reality Checking account.
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
How To Earn FirstMerit Bank Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open an account with FirstMerit Bank.
- Then complete 3 bill payments.
- Next, complete 2 direct deposits of at least $250.
- Lastly, sign up for eStatements.
- Enjoy your $150 Bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- No delay or omission by FirstMerit in exercising any right or remedy regarding the Program or any applicable law shall impair such right or remedy or be construed as a waiver or continuing waiver of such right or remedy.
- No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and executed by an authorized FirstMerit representative.
- FirstMerit Bank reserves the right to modify this MeritRewards Program Description.
If you live in Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, then this is your chance to earn a $150 Checking Bonus from FirstMerit Bank. Acquiring this bonus requires a few simple steps, first your must open up a FirstMerit checking account, then you must complete 3 bill pays, next you must set up 2 direct deposit of $250, lastly you must sign up for eStatements. Get started today and enjoy all the benefits of a FirstMerit Checking account! For more bank promos, don’t forget to review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.