Find an updated list of New Mexico Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, New Mexico Bank & Trust has a $350 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account.
Table of Contents
About New Mexico Bank & Trust Promotions
New Mexico Bank & Trust is headquartered in Albuquerque and is the largest bank in the state of New Mexico. It was founded in 1998, has grown to 17 locations, and boasts an A health rating. If you do not meet the residency requirements, you can still earn bonuses through our own nationwide list of bank bonuses.
- Availability: NM (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 107006541
- Customer Service: 505-830-8102
I’ll review the New Mexico Bank & Trust Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
New Mexico Bank & Trust $350 Checking Bonus
New Mexico Bank & Trust is offering a $350 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account
- Account Type: Consumer Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: Closed within 90 days, $25 fee
(Expires April 30, 2020)
While the current bonus is attractive, you can also take advantage of other promotional offers such as Chase Bank checking bonuses, HSBC Bank checking bonuses as well as Huntington checking bonuses. Alternatively, the Chase Bank Savings and HSBC Savings are also fantastic options.
How To Earn $350 Checking Bonus
- Open new Consumer Checking Account
- To receive $100 bonus, two (2) minimum direct deposit of $500 or more each must be posted to your new checking account within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- A $250 bonus will be paid if the account has at least $7,500 balance 60 calendar days after account opening.
- Access to a Financial Team
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- Money Management
- Debit Card
- $2.50 Monthly Fee if not enrolled in eStatements
- Limit one bonus per new consumer account relationship
- Health Savings Accounts and Fiduciary accounts are not eligible for the promotion
- Geographic restrictions may apply
- Account opening is subject to approval
Make sure you check out New Mexico Bank & Trust to learn more about the $350 bonus promotion. Additionally, this promotion offers you a fair variety of choices to best improve your own banking experience with great features and services. On top of that this promotion triggers a soft pull so I really recommend it.
We value your feedback and will continue to report over the latest bank offers nationwide. Definitely check back as we will keep improving our site to help you guys save big.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.