Table of Contents
If you are a resident of Wisconsin, then today just might be your lucky day! Prospera CU is offering the chance to earn a $25 bonus for you and your friend! All you have to do is get your friends to open up a new checking account with Prospera CU by informing them about all the benefits such as no minimum balance, free online banking, free eStatements, free online bill pay, no bounce NSF protection, and much more! Start spreading the word of Prospera CU and start earning today!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – WI
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
How To Earn Prospera CU Bonus:
- To be eligible to earn the bonus, you must first be a member of Prospera CU.
- Then you must fill out the referral form.
- Hand out the referral forms to your friends & family, and let them know about Prospera CU.
- Have your friends & family members bring the referral form upon account opening.
- Also, if your friend decides to take a loan or mortgage with Prospera CU, y’all both will receive an additional $50 on top of y’all’s $25 bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- $25 opening deposit is required.
- Checking account must be active with a minimum of 10 transactions per month.
- Referral bonus is considered income; 1099 will be issued.
- Offers not valid with other promotions and not transferrable.
If you are a resident of Wisconsin, then this is your chance to earn a $25 bonus from Prospera CU! Earning the bonus is simple, all you have to do is spread the word of Prospera CU to your friends and family. When a friend or family member opens up a new checking account, you and your referree will earn $25! If they decide to take out a loan or mortgage, then y’all both will earn an additional $50! This is a win-win situation for both parties, so why not start as soon as possible? If you haven’t already, don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.