Table of Contents
If you live in New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, Provident Bank is offering a chance to earn a $25 Bonus. To receive the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of Provident Bank! Once a friend/ family member opens up an account with Provident Bank you will earn your $25 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25 (You and your referee)
- Account Type – Checking Account
- Availability – NJ, PA
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – None
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Premier checking account, up to $60 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – that’s up to $700. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|BBVA Online Checking: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. Earn a $200 bonus by opening a an Online Checking account & receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500, increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $500. Apply Now---BBVA Online Checking Review|
How To Earn Provident Bank Bonus:
- First, you must open up a Checking account with Provident Bank.
- Print a Referral Rewards form from the link or pick one up at your local Provident Bank branch office.
- Hand out the referral form to your friends & family.
- Once a friend/family member opens up a checking account with Provident Bank, you and your friend will receive a $25 Bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible.
- Cash reward will be credited to the account within 75 calendar days of account opening, provided that the Program requirements are met.
- IRS regulations require that the cash rewards be reported on Form 1099-MISC.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any referrals that we reasonably believe were not made in good faith.
If you are a resident of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, then this is your chance to earn a $25 Bonus from Provident Bank. All you have to do is spread the word of Provident Bank! When you refer your friends and family you will earn $25 and they will too? Provident Bank does more than just offer quality accounts and services; they take pride in building strong relationships with their customers, giving them a positive experience they’ll want to share with others. Get started today to start earning! For more bank promos, don’t forget to review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.