Table of Contents
Republic Bank is offering anybody in Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee the chance to earn a $100 Bonus! To get started, just open an Easy Checking account at a branch with the promo code EDU. All you have to do after that is have a deposit of at least $50 by the third statement cycle and maintain the account for 6 months. Hurry, because this offer is only available until 12/31/2015!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Cash
- Account Type – Easy Checking
- Availability – FL, IN, KY, OH, TN
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull via TransUnion
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no fee.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no account closure fee listed, but you must keep your account open for 6 months to receive the bonus.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
How To Earn Republic Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new Easy Checking account from Republic Bank.
- Open the account by 12/31/2015 with the promo code EDU.
- Deposit at least $50 into the account within three months of opening.
- Keep the account open for 6 months.
- The $100 bonus will be paid the first business day of the month following the opening and funding of the new Easy Checking account.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Bonus is reportable on 1099-INT.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- Offer valid for Easy Checking accounts with card/promo code only.
- Valid only for individuals that have not previously held an account at Republic Bank.
- $50 minimum opening deposit.
If live near a Republic Bank and you’re interested in a $100 checking bonus, you should definitely sign up for an Easy Checking account. When you open the account, you just need to make sure you use the promo code EDU. After that, you will need to deposit at least $50 within three months and then maintain it for another 6 months. As long as you follow these easy steps, the $100 bonus is yours! If you want to take a look at other offers, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 2X miles per dollar at US restaurants and purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases. In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee.