Table of Contents
Are you a University of Houston students, faculty/staff, or alumnus? If so, you can get a $100 Bonus from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union. TDECU is offering new members a chance to earn this $100 bonus after they make a direct deposit of at least $100. As long as the account is opened by 12/31/2015 and the direct deposit is started within 60 days of opening, the bonus is yours!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Cash
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – TX
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – None
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
How To Earn TDECU $100 Bonus:
- If are an eligible student, alumnus, or faculty member from the University of Houston, open a new checking account from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union by 12/31/2015.
- Within 60 days, establish a recurring direct deposit of $100 or more.
- Bonus will be rewarded the month after a recurring direct deposit has been established on your account.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- TDECU membership required.
- The bonus will be paid to your new checking account the month after a recurring direct deposit has been established on your account.
This $100 bonus from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is limited to students and faculty from University of Houston, so don’t waste your time if you don’t fall into one of those categories. If you are from UH and you want this bonus, make sure you apply for a new checking account by 12/31/2015 and then set up a recurring direct deposit of $100 or more within 60 days. If you don’t qualify and you want check out more bonuses, take a look at our lists of national and regional bank bonuses to find an offer near you.
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.15%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||1.01%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|