Table of Contents
Are you a University of Houston students, faculty/staff, or alumnus? If so, you can get a $100 Bonus from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union. TDECU is offering new members a chance to earn this $100 bonus after they make a direct deposit of at least $100. As long as the account is opened by 12/31/2015 and the direct deposit is started within 60 days of opening, the bonus is yours!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Cash
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – TX
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – None
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
How To Earn TDECU $100 Bonus:
- If are an eligible student, alumnus, or faculty member from the University of Houston, open a new checking account from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union by 12/31/2015.
- Within 60 days, establish a recurring direct deposit of $100 or more.
- Bonus will be rewarded the month after a recurring direct deposit has been established on your account.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- TDECU membership required.
- The bonus will be paid to your new checking account the month after a recurring direct deposit has been established on your account.
This $100 bonus from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is limited to students and faculty from University of Houston, so don’t waste your time if you don’t fall into one of those categories. If you are from UH and you want this bonus, make sure you apply for a new checking account by 12/31/2015 and then set up a recurring direct deposit of $100 or more within 60 days. If you don’t qualify and you want check out more bonuses, take a look at our lists of national and regional bank bonuses to find an offer near you.
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Gesa Credit Union||WA, OR||1.00%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Argentine Federal Savings||KS||0.75%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|