Table of Contents
United FCU $50 Referral Bonus:
For qualifying residents, United FCU is offering a chance to earn a $50 Referral Bonus! To acquire the bonus, you must first open up a checking account with United FCU. Next you must have one recurring payroll or government direct deposit of at least $250. Then you must complete 10 signature debit card transactions. Lastly, you must refer a guest to complete registration and account opening requirements. Once you have completed all of the requirements, you will earn your $50 referral bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $50
- Account Type – Convenience, Interest Plus, and Platinum Plus Checking
- Availability – AK, ID, MI, NV, NC, OK, OH
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $5 monthly fee with Platinum Plus, no monthly fees with Convenience and Interest Plus Checking.
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – No, there is no closure fee listed.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
How To Earn United FCU Bonus:
- Open a checking account with United FCU. (We recommend Convenience or Interest Plus to avoid the monthly fees.)
- Have one recurring payroll or government direct deposit of at least $250.
- Complete 10 signature debit card transactions
- Refer your friends & family.
- The referee must complete registration and account opening requirements.
- Enjoy your $50 bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Offer valid only for first checking account opened with UFCU.
- Qualifying activities must post to your account by 6:00 PM before the 60th day from checking account opening.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Account must be open and in good standing at the time of qualification to receive the Reward Card.
- Reward Card will be mailed within 4 to 6 weeks of qualification.
- Current UFCU Members may earn Reward Cards as a Referrer by referring your friends or family, but current checking account holders are not eligible to earn Reward Cards as a Referee by opening or using a new checking account.
- Total Reward Cards limited to $500 per Member per calendar year.
- Employees of United Federal Credit Union, volunteer officials, and their immediate families and household members are not eligible to receive Reward Cards.
For qualifying residents, United FCU is offering a chance to earn a $50 referral bonus. To acquire this bonus, you must first have a Checking account with United FCU. Then you must set up a recurring payroll of a governmental direct deposit of at least $250, complete 10 signature debit card transactions, and refer your friends and family to join United FCU. After you have completed all of the steps, you will receive your $50 bonus! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.