Are you looking for gift cards for a clothing store to update your closet and find new stylish clothing? Then this is perfect for you! You can find the latest Banana Republic promo codes and promotions from Newegg here.
The Citi CustomSM Cash Card offers $200 cash back after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 6 months of account opening. This bonus offer will be fulfilled as 20,000 ThankYou® Points, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back.
0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 18.24% - 28.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
• 5% cash back on purchases in your top eligible spend category each billing cycle, up to the first $500 spent
• 1% cash back thereafter. Also, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
No rotating bonus categories to sign up for – as your spending changes each billing cycle, your earn adjusts automatically when you spend in any of the eligible categories.
The eligible spend categories are: Restaurants, Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, Select Travel, Select Transit, Select Streaming Services, Drugstores, Home Improvement Stores, Fitness Clubs and Live Entertainment.
This card has no annual fee.
Table of Contents
Current Newegg Banana Republic Promotions
Purchase $50 Banana Republic Gift Card for $40
- What you get: Purchase $50 Banana Republic Gift Card for $40 w/ promo code SSBTA525
- Expiration: June 15, 2022
- How to get:
- Simply click the link below to view and purchase gift cards
- Be sure to use a rewards credit card to earn points/cash back on your purchase.
- Terms & Conditions: Limit 3 per customer.
(click the link above to view promotion)
Newegg is offering tons of promotion that you do not want to miss! If you are looking for more deals, then be sure to check out our other Newegg Promotions and Banana Republic Promotions page. Take advantage today while you can and update your closet for the new season.
Be sure to take advantage of the promotions while you can and use a Rewards Credit Card to help you save more money. If you love finding deals like this, be sure to check out HMB and our list of the Best Gift Cards!