Newton Crypto is a Canadian crypto exchange. They are a low cost exchange that boasts a wide variety of supported digital assets, zero fees, competitive spreads, direct bank integration, and instant account verification. Continue reading to learn more about Newton Crypto and their current offers.
Table of Contents
Newton Crypto $25 Welcome Bonus
Earn a $25 Welcome Bonus when you use a referral link to sign up for a new Newton Crypto account and buy/sell $100 worth of crypto. This offer is only valid for new users.
Currently, we do not have a referral link, so our readers may feel free to post theirs in the comment section below.
(Click here to learn more)
Newton Crypto Give $25, Get $25 Referral Program
With every successful referral, you can take part in the Give $25, Get $25 Referral Program. In order to qualify for the bonuses, your friend must use your unique referral code or link when creating their account and buy/sell $100 worth of crypto.
Newton Crypto Features
Newton Crypto is a crypto exchange made for Canadians. Some of their best features include:
- Instant account verification.
- Variety of funding methods, such as Interac e-Transfer, bank wire transfer, and crypto deposits.
- 60+ cryptocurrency coins and tokens. See the full list here.
- Limit orders, which automatically execute when a chosen asset hits a target price.
- Withdrawals in CAD or cryptocurrency.
- Newton Pro, a crypto-trading platform for institutional investors and active traders with low fees, small spreads, and bigger liquidity.
Newton stores the majority of their crypto in secure locations with no access to the internet. The company also partners with Balance, a third-party custodian, which provides institutional-grade cold storage for your digital assets, at no cost. You can set up two-factor authentication to further protect your account.
The company is registered with FINTRAC and reports to the CRA.
Newton Crypto is a great Canadian crypto exchange that comes with instant verification, direct bank integration, no trading fees, competitive spreads, and third-party custody.