For residents of North Carolina that took a loan from Western Sky Financial, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Western Sky Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the defendants allegedly enticed consumers who needed quick cash to take out disadvantageous loans with excessively high interest rates. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 5/31/17 to receive your potential award!
Western Sky Financial Lawsuit:
- Western Sky Financial Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 5/31/17
- Who's Eligible: If you took out a loan from Western Sky Financial (also known as CashCall) and you lived in North Carolina at the time, you are entitled to benefits from the Western Sky settlement.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: State of North Carolina, ex rel. Roy Cooper, Attorney General and Ray Grace, Commissioner of Banks v. Western Sky Financial LLC, et al., Case No. 13-CVS-16487, in the General Court of Justice, Superior Court Division, for the State of North Carolina, County of Wake
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Western Sky Financial Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 5/31/17 to receive your potential award!
For residents of North Carolina that took a loan from Western Sky Financial, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Western Sky Financial Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Western Sky and the other defendants allegedly enticed consumers who needed quick cash to take out disadvantageous loans with excessively high-interest rates. If you are eligible, make sure to file a claim by 5/31/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
-Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
-Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
-Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
-Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
-Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
-Global Entry or TSA Pre?® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
-IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®