Find an updated list of Northwest Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Northwest Bank Promotions
Northwest Bank offers a multitude of bank services available to help you with all your needs. Even with all the technology, they are constantly available online or in-person at one of their branches. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: MD, NY, OH, PA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 243374218
- Customer Service: 1-877-672-5678
I’ll review the $200 offer below.
*For current residents of qualified states, you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
Northwest Bank $200 Bonus
Northwest Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: MyNorthwest Checking, MyNorthwest Interest Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Be sure to visit a Northwest Bank branch to check out this promotion. You may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $200 Bonus
- Open a new MyNorthwest Checking or MyNorthwest Interest Checking account
- Complete the minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Have 2 direct deposits of $200 or more post to the account that is made by an employer or other outside source within 6 months of account opening.
- Overdraft Protection
- Easy Check Orders
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Bonuses only available to customers who open a new “MyNorthwest Checking” or “MyNorthwest Interest Checking” account (“Account”) that have not had an open checking account within six months of new account opening.
- Internal transfers between accounts or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as Deposit(s).
- Eligibility to receive the first $100 bonus will expire 6 months from date Account is opened.
- Bonus credits not considered part of minimum balance to open Account.
- “MyNorthwest Student Checking” and “Basic Checking” accounts not included in promotion.
- Employees of Northwest Bank and affiliates not eligible for Bonuses.
- Bonuses subject to IRS 1099 INT reporting for year in which received.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time without prior notice and may vary by market.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
This bonus from Northwest Bank is great because they don’t have any monthly maintenance fees. They truly mean free with all their checking accounts.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Northwest Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|