Businesses and individuals who paid taxes or fees on leased credit card equipment from Northern Leasing, may be eligible for a potential award from the Northern Leasing Credit Card Equipment Fees Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Northern Leasing Systems Inc. and others conspired to fraudulently charge fees and property taxes that were in connection to with the leasing of credit card terminal equipment and processing services. The parties have come to an agreement to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by December 28, 2017!
Northern Leasing Credit Card CAL:
- Northern Leasing Credit Card Equipment Fees Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/28/2017
- Who’s Eligible: All persons and businesses who, since March 26, 2006 paid property taxes to any of the leasing Defendants based on a cost greater than the equipment cost, as well as those whose lease number appears in a record called “Schedule 1”.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Rainbow Business Solutions Inc., et al. v. Merchant Services Inc., et al., Case No. 10-CV-01993 CW, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Northern Leasing Credit Card Equipment Fees Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by December 28, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Northern Leasing Systems Inc. was caught allegedly conspiring with others to fraudulently charge fees and property taxes. If you were affected from this case, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Northern Leasing Credit Card Equipment Fees Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Northern Leasing and other defendants assisted some independent sales organizations to induce retailers into entering equipment leases. If you charged a fee or property tax on the equipment leasing from Northern Leasing Systems Inc., simply file a claim for a potential award by December 28, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balances for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 16.24% - 27.24% Variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• New! 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).