Hurry and book this Valentine deal from Norwegian 48 Hour One Way Sale with prices starting at $49, valid until February 15, 2016 5:59 PM ET. For the best deals check out their low fare calendars to compare prices for domestic or international flights. Promotion excludes travel on weekends or public holidays within the stated travel period. Must book your flight by 2/15/2016 for travel between March 2016 – 30 April 2016. Some sample routes include: Boston (BOS) and New York (JFK) one way fares to Martinique (FDF) and Guadeloupe (PTP), including taxes. Don’t delay as there are only 400 seats for selected flights. However there are some nice long haul routes starting at $199. Sample routes include: Oslo (OSL), Copenhagen (CPH), London-Gatwick (LGW), Stockholm (ARN) Based on their lowest direct one way fares from Boston (BOS), Las Vegas (LAS), Los Angeles (LAX), Florida-Orlando (MCO), Florida-Fort Lauderdale/ Miami (FLL), Oakland-San Francisco (OAK), & New York (JFK), includes taxes.
Table of Contents
Norwegian 48 Hour One Way Sale:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Book Select one way flights as low as $49 for domestic fare and $199 for international flights originating from the US.
- Valid: Book by 2/15/2016. Travel between March 2016 – 30 April 2016.
- Terms: Price includes taxes and fees. Prices are not guaranteed until purchase is complete. Baggage Fees are not included in your trip cost. Name, destination and date are changeable, whereby each change is subject to a fee. Hotel and flight packages may have other rules for changes. No refund, even though the new ticket belongs to a lower price category. Potential price difference between original and new ticket class is added on. Special prices apply for changes made by telephone.
Get Air Fare Prices Starting at $49:
- Choose your travel dates, this offer does not apply to travel on weekends or public holidays within the stated travel period. Restrictions and baggage fees may apply.
- Book through www.norwegian.com/us, special conditions apply. Child’s discount is not applicable on deal campaign prices.
- When traveling use Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn the most rewards be it flights, dining or lodging. Or earn 3 points per dollar on airfare with thenAMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card or the AMEX Business Gold Rewards Card.
This Norwegian 48 Hour One Way Sale is only for travel between March 2016 – 30 April 2016, if you are flexible in your schedule you can save the most by utilizing their Low Fare Calender. Be mindful of your travel dates as some black out dates apply. Just be sure to use Chase Sapphire Preferred when booking so that you can earn as much points as possible on travel, that includes hotel, restaurant and rental cost. Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.