Available to those in Idaho and Washington, Numerica Credit Union offers competitive rates of 0.26% to 2.10% APY on CD terms from 3 to 72-months. That’s maximum savings with a fixed rate! Numerica Credit Union CDs has a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate Numerica Credit Union can offer for your CD. Numerica Credit Union is headquartered in Spokane Valley, Washington. It has a health rating of an A. Giving you a peace of mind that your money is safe with Numerica Credit Union. With Numerica Credit Union has good growing CD rates as well as services they provide, such as Free online banking and mobile banking. Furthermore, customers will get to enjoy from 24/7 ATM access. Numerica Credit Union is a good way to grow your money with the abundant amount of CD rates that they offer.
With Numerica Credit Union, it’s good to be different. Compared to other Credit Unions or Banks they offer CD rates, from 3 months to 72 months. What makes their CD rates so great is that, Numerica Credit Union can offer great rates with great special CDs for you to choose from, with an increasing APY that does not differ between minimum balances in the later rates. You get everything you expect from a traditional credit union and more!
Numerica Credit Union CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Numerica Credit Union Account
- APY Rate: 0.26% to 2.10%
- Availability: Residents of Washington State and North Idaho Panhandle.
- Locations: ID, WA (locator)
- CD Length: 3- 72 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: Must be a Member of the Credit Union, to be eligible you must live, work or worship in Washington State, or in the North Idaho Panhandle, State of Idaho.
- Auto-Renewal: None Listed
Numerica Credit Union CD Terms:
- 0.26% APY for a 3-5 Month CD
- 0.50% APY for a 6-11 Month CD
- 0.75% APY for a 12-17 Month CD
- 0.80% APY for a 18-23 Month CD
- 0.90% APY for a 24-29 Month CD
- 1.17% APY for a 36-47 Month CD
- 1.40% APY for a 48-59 Month CD
- 1.50% APY for a 60-72 Month CD
Special CD Rates:
- 1.20% APY for a 15 Month Relationship CD
- 1.50% APY for a 28 Month Relationship CD
- 0.78% APY for a 30-35 Month Bump CD
- 2.10% APY for a 58 Month Relationship CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
24/7 ATM access: With Numerica Credit Union, you enjoy 24/7 access whenever you want.
Free use of Services: Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking, e-Statements, and Bill Pay
Overdraft Protection: Connect a Numerica savings account or line of credit to protect against overdraft
NCUA Insured: Numerica Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Numerica Credit Union’s online CD’s maximize your earnings. To join Numerica Credit Union and gain access to its great rates all you have to do is, make a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 in order to get a rate of up to 2.10% APY for 58 months. They offer convenient services such as all sorts of access to your account by Online and Mobile banking. By joining Numerica Credit Union you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being NCUA insured for up to $250,000. Knowing that they have a health rating of an A and the multitude of convenient services and CDs lets you know that this is the right bank for you. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.74% to 29.74%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply