Earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open a new Preferred, Everyday, Classic or Student accounts and complete a few qualifying activities.
To qualify for the reward, you must open your account by September 10, 2021 and complete 2 or more direct deposits totaling $3,000 or more, complete 20 or more debit purchases ($10 or more), and enroll your new account in eStatements within the first 90 days of your account opening.
Old National Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Preferred, Everyday, Classic or Student Checking accounts
- Availability: IL, IN, KY, MI (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: At least $3,000.
- Monthly Fee: $6.95-$15, waive-able
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Maintain account for 180 days or there is a $25 termination fee.
(Offer expires September 10, 2021)
- Offer is not available for Old National associates or clients with an existing Old National personal checking account, or personal checking accounts closed on or after July 1, 2020 (exclusions do not apply to business, HSA and money market accounts).
- Other restrictions may apply, see bank for details.
- Limit one bonus per TIN/SSN. Account must be open and in good standing at the time the incentive is paid.
- The qualifying bonus(es) will be credited to your Old National personal checking account within 30 days from the end of the month in which you complete all offer requirements.
- Bonus may be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- Old National reserves the right to discontinue offer at any time.
- Not valid with any other Old National offer. Member FDIC.
- There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone.
- Check with your wireless carrier for more information.
- Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit.
- Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
- Access to Allpoint Network is not available for Health Savings Account cards or Home Equity Line Access cards.
- Old National will waive fees for the first five cash withdrawals per statement cycle from other banks’ U.S. ATMs.
Make sure you check out Old National Bank to earn up to $200 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest Old National Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions.