Read on to learn more about On Tap Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Typically, they have bonuses that range between $100 to $200 when you open a checking account and meet all the requirements. Currently, they are offering a $150 checking promotion.
Table of Contents
About On Tap Credit Union Promotions
On Tap Credit Union is headquartered in the state of Colorado. The credit union was established in 1950 and has grown to 19,621 members at 3 convenient locations. They boast an A health rating so visit a local branch today to see what they are about. If you are not located near a branch, you can see our nationwide list of bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 307076533
- Customer Service: 303-279-6414
On Tap Credit Union has CD and Savings rates that are 2X the national average. However, there are even better rates out there so check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates for the best rates nationwide.
I’ll review the current offer below.
On Tap Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
On Tap Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer has no expiration date)
Additionally, there are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Sapphire Checking ($1,000 bonus) and Premier Plus ($300 bonus) are both great options. The Huntington 5 Checking ($200 bonus) is also a fantastic option to take advantage of.
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- To join On Tap Credit Union, there is a membership fee of $25.
- Next, open a qualifying checking account using promo code: OTPROMO.0.
- Finally, you will have to set-up a direct deposit and maintain it for 6 months in order to earn the bonus.
- If the account is in good condition you will earn a $150 bonus.
- No monthly service charge or minimum balance
- No ATM fees at thousands of CO-OP ATMs
- Cash back rewards
- Visa® Debit Card
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- No monthly service fees
Subject to IRS dividend reporting.
Must mention this promotion at the time of account opening to qualify.
A $25 par membership share with On Tap Credit Union is required.
Checking account and direct deposit must be maintained for six (6) months after the date opened.
These are all the current promotions from On Tap Credit Union. If you are interested, be sure to act soon because the offer is subject to change at any time. In my opinion, the bonus amount isn’t too convincing. However, if you live close to this credit union and wanted to open an account you should take advantage of the current offer.
Let us know if the offer triggers a soft or hard pull in the comments below! Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated On Tap Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.