Read on to learn more about On Tap Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Typically, they have bonuses that range between $100 to $200 when you open a checking account and meet all the requirements. Currently, they are offering a $150 checking promotion.
Table of Contents
About On Tap Credit Union Promotions
On Tap Credit Union is headquartered in the state of Colorado. The credit union was established in 1950 and has grown to 19,621 members at 3 convenient locations. They boast an A health rating so visit a local branch today to see what they are about.
I’ll review the current offer below.
On Tap Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
On Tap Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, must maintain for 6 months.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: $500
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Open a qualifying checking account and mention the promotion.
- Finally, you will have to set-up a direct deposit and maintain it for 6 months in order to earn the bonus.
- If the account is in good condition you will earn a $150 bonus.
- No monthly service charge or minimum balance
- No ATM fees at thousands of CO-OP ATMs
- Cash back rewards
- Visa® Debit Card
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- No monthly service fees
Subject to IRS dividend reporting.
Must mention this promotion at the time of account opening to qualify.
A $5 par membership share with On Tap Credit Union is required.
Checking account and direct deposit must be maintained for six (6) months after the date opened.
These are all the current promotions from On Tap Credit Union. If you are interested, be sure to act soon because the offer is subject to change at any time. In my opinion, the bonus amount isn’t too convincing. However, if you live close to this credit union and wanted to open an account you should take advantage of the current offer.
If you are not located near a branch, you can see our nationwide list of bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
On Tap Credit Union has CD and Savings rates that are 2X the national average. However, there are even better rates out there so check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates for the best rates nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated On Tap Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.