OptionsXpress is offering 50 commission-free trades for new clients with $5,000 or more deposit good through September 30, 2015. OptionsXpress has the All On One Platform in order for you to trade stocks, options, futures and forex on one platform. Your account is FREE to open, with eal-time market data with streaming quotes and unlimited access to web and mobile platforms at no additional cost. You can even attend their free trading and market seminars either in-person or online, and use their proprietary tools to find ideas and strategies.
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||4 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commissions||Review|
OptionsXpress 50 Commission-Free Trades Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: 50 commission-free trades
- Account Type: General Investing or IRA
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 9/30/2015
- Hard Inquiry: None
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $5,000 into an eligible account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
OptionsXpress Account Features:
- No account minimums when you open an account or to keep your account open
- Powerful tools for traders- Access easy to use trading tools whether you’re online or on the move
- Practice Virtual Trading- Trade Stocks, Options and Futures with $25,000 in a virtual trade account.
- Free paper statements and free streamlining quotes
- No platform fees, No broker assistance fees
- No inactivity fees and no maintenance fees
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Target REDcard offers cardholders 5% cash back on ALL purchases made at Target!
With this card in your pocket you'll get to enjoy various perks such as free shipping on most items and an extra 30 days for returns! If you're an avid Target shopper make sure you take advantage of your spending to earn you cash back!
This card comes with no annual fee.