You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from Orange County’s Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Get up to a $100 bonus with your new Orange County’s Credit Union account.
- Receive an automatic $100 bonus deposit with promo code BUNDLE100 by 12/31/21.
Orange County’s Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, no minimum
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $100
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: 1
(Offer Expires December 31, 2021)
- All accounts are subject to normal approval standards.
- This offer is available to “new” Members only.
- A “new” Member is defined as a person who has never been an owner or signer of a checking or savings account or loan at Orange County’s Credit Union.
- Must open a personal checking account, enroll in eStatements, sign up and qualify for a Debit Mastercard, and set up and receive Direct Deposit within 60 days.
- Bonus paid by deposit to the new checking account.
- Bonus typically paid within 90 days.
- Bonus represents dividends deposited into your account and may be reported to the IRS.
- Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- The new checking account must remain open for 90 days and maintain eStatement preference for 90 days or bonus may be reversed.
- Offer available for personal checking accounts including a Basic or Interest checking account.
- Money Market accounts are considered savings accounts.
- Social Security can be used as a direct deposit for Basic and Interest Checking accounts.
- Minimum opening deposit is $25 for Basic and Interest Checking accounts.
- Offer not available in conjunction with other offers.
- A qualifying direct deposit is an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or government agency.
- Person-to-person payments are not considered direct deposit.
- If you have any questions regarding this, please call us at (888) 354-6228.
At Orange County’s Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.