Available nationwide, find the latest Patriot Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here. You can now earn some of the best CD Rates from Patriot Bank
Best CD Rates: 5.15% APY 13-Month High Yield CD ($1 min, No max)
About Patriot Bank
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Patriot Bank was founded in 1994. Patriot Bank is a nationwide provider of deposit and loan products and services. Their objective is to serve its local neighborhood and worldwide client base by offering a growing range of banking products to consumers and small business owners.
Patriot Bank offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
Patriot Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $1, you can invest in a Patriot Bank CD account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in earning a higher rate than a traditional savings account than make sure to check out the CD rates below.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum deposit: $1
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: None. Withdrawals may be made 7 days after opening.
Patriot Bank CD Features
- FDIC insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- Financial solutions to help you do more of what you love.
- Interest compounded daily
- Choice: Savings products from our network of financial institutions offer flexible terms and some of the most competitive interest rates. You can easily find the right product or mix of products for you.
- Convenience: One account to hold all your deposit products. Simplified statements. Easy access to manage your funds – all through a streamlined digital platform.
- Access: Enjoy 24/7 online access to your account and funds.
Whether you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further than Patriot Bank. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1.
For example accounts like Certificate of Deposits, Savings Accounts, and Loan services. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Patriot Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Patriot Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.