Are you a sandal lover? If so this is the perfect opportunity for you to save money! Right now Payless is having their Payless Shoesource Sale Promotion where customers can Buy one get one 50% off plus an extra 25% off! Make sure to use the promo code ZZFLASH25 at check out to qualify for the 25% extra discount. This deal ends today, June 15, 2018, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can! I think it’s time to add more sandals to your collection and with this promotion you’ll be making really good savings! Don’t hesitate and get your new sandals today!
Table of Contents
Payless ShoeSource Sale Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Extra 25% Off + BOGO 50% Off (Today Only)
- Expiration: June 15, 2018
- Availability: Online Only
- Terms & Conditions: Offer excludes Limited Edition Soccer Flip-Flops, Hot Deal Limited Time Specials, safeTstep™ and American Ballet Theatre® branded products, gift cards and is not valid on prior purchases.
Get BOGO 50% Off + 25% Discount:
- Navigate to the Payless Promotional Page
- Shop online through their selection of sandals
- Add 2 valid sandals of your choice to your cart
- Before you checkout include the promo code ZZFLASH25
- Enjoy your 50% discount plus and additional 25% discount!
Be sure to check out the Payless ShoeSource Promotion if you’re in need of some new sandals. Right now customers can get a BOGO 50% off plus an additional 25% off when you include the promo code ZZFLASH25 at check out. Don’ miss out on this opportunity to save money when you get yourself 2 new pairs of sandals for this summer! You won’t regret it! Check out more ways to Save Money with Birthday Freebies and Free Food Deals!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.