Anyone in the US can sign up for a PenFed Credit Union Access America Checking account and enjoy a premium interest rate of up to 1.01% APY. If you are interested in becoming a member, you just need to join either the Military Family Association ($20 one time fee) or Voices for America’s Troops ($15 one time fee). You only have to join these programs once, and you don’t have to continue your membership with these groups to maintain your PenFed membership. This promotional rate is available for customers that open an account and maintain a daily balance between $20K and $50K. In addition to the high dividend, this account also provides you with 24/7 access to your funds, access to over 56,000 free ATMS, free online bill payment, overdraft protection,, and free Mobile Check Deposit. Sign up soon because this rate can change at any time!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
PenFed CU Access America Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Access America Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit: $25 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Avoid the monthly fee with a daily balance or a monthly direct deposit of $500 or more. Fee amount is unknown.
- Additional Requirements: You must maintain an account balance between $20K and $50K to earn interest at 1.01% APY.
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Why You Should Sign Up:
- Low $25 minimum to open
- Primary account holders get one year FREE identity theft protection from Equifax
- Free online bill payment
- 24/7 access to your funds
- Access to over 56,000 free ATMS
- Overdraft protection
- Free Mobile Check Deposit
If you’re interested in a premium checking account that pays you back, check out the PenFed Credit Union Access America Checking account so you can earn at a rate of up to 1.01% APY. As long as you maintain a balance between $20K and $50K, you can earn interest at this competitive rate! Becoming a member is easy and only requires you to join either the Military Family Association ($20 one time fee) or Voices for America’s Troops ($15 one time fee). Sign up today and check out more bank rates on the most updated list on the net!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.