Find an updated list of PenFed Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 offer for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About PenFed Credit Union Promotions
PenFed is one of the largest credit unions in the country and offers a range of banking products and services, in addition to credit cards and loans. They serve more than 1.6 million members, including many in the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
If this does not interest you, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: PenFed is a Credit Union and requires you to become a member before you obtain any products. You will need to maintain a $5 Savings/Share Account as part of your PenFed membership. Membership is open to the following: (1) members of the United States Military and Uniformed Services; (2) employees of the U.S. government; See current membership details|
I’ll review the current offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
PenFed Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
PenFed Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Access America Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1,200
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500 via AMEX CC
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 90 days
(Expires June 14, 2020)
While the current bonus is attractive, you can also take advantage of other promotional offers such as Chase Bank checking bonuses, HSBC Bank checking bonuses as well as Huntington checking bonuses. Alternatively, the Chase Bank Savings and HSBC Savings are also fantastic options.
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Access America Checking Account
- Deposit a minimum of $1200
- Make 5 debit card purchases within 90 days of account opening
- 68,000+ ATMs
- Online & mobile access
- Available overdraft protection
- Free chip-enabled Visa debit card
- Digital wallet functionality (Apple Pay™, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay™)
- NCUA Insured
- Access America Checking Account:
- No monthly fee with daily balance or monthly direct deposit of $500 or more.
- Only available to new personal checking members who do not have an existing checking account and qualify for an Access America Account
- Once the criteria are met, the bonus will be credited to the new personal checking account no later than 120 days from account opening
- Account must remain open, active and in good standing (no negative balance) at time bonus is distributed
- PenFed will issue an IRS form 1099 reporting the value of the bonus
- One bonus per member
Currently, PenFed Credit Union is offering a $200 promotion for qualifying checking accounts. Furthermore, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you, however, be sure to see whether or not this has a soft or hard pull.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated PenFed Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|