For residents of Indiana, Peoples Bank is offering a $25 bonus when you open a checking account as a new customer. To earn the $25 bonus, you must bring in your old bank checks or statements when you apply at a local branch. Peoples Bank provides an account choice of You First Checking where you can customize its features on top of its no minimum balance requirement or fees. Another option is the eChecking account if you want to earn rewards for your online banking behavior and debit card usage. If you qualify, make sure to sign up today to earn $25 bonus!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Peoples Bank $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Peoples Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: You First Checking (which we recommend), eChecking
- Availability: IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: See below for specific requirement of an account.
- Household Limit: One account per customer.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Peoples Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open a You First Checking or an eChecking account from a local Peoples Bank center.
- We recommend You First Checking since eChecking requires a $50 minimum deposit to open.
- Bring in your old bank checks and if you don’t have any, use your past statements.
- The $25 will deposited into your new Peoples Bank Checking Account after first statement date.
- Allow 30-60 business days of completing requirements for the bonus to be deposited.
Visit Peoples Bank to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. With our recommended choice of You First Checking account, there are little to no requirements but you get the option to earn rewards such as interest through maintaining a daily balance. Don’t forget, the $25 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. The bonus is for new customers and not available to existing Peoples Bank checking account holders. Check out our list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.