Pikes Peak Credit Union is offering a $25 gift card if you open a new youth savings account or when checking is added onto an existing youth savings account. There is no minimum age requirement for your child as long as an adult family member or legal guardian is on the account. The maximum age limit is 17 years old. So head on over and encourage your child to start saving today! Note that there is no link except for the promotional flyer, which you can see and print out below.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Pikes Peak Credit Union $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Pikes Peak Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5 minimum; $25 minimum for checking accounts
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Health Care CU Bonus:
- Sign up for a Youth Savings Account from Pikes Peak Credit Union
- If your child already has one, then you can open a checking account for them to receive the bonus
- You will then receive a $25 gift card to Toys R Us, Amazon, or Walmart
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
There are no monthly fees.
Pikes Peak Credit Union is encouraging kids to save by offering a $25 bonus. Just sign your child for a Youth Savings Account and you will receive a $25 gift card. If they already have one, then you can open a checking account and receive the bonus that way. If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers up to 100,000 Avios. Earn 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening and earn an additional 25,000 Avios after you spend $20,000 in the first 12 months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
Leave a Reply