Available to residents of California, Polam Federal Credit Union is offering graduates of high schools, community colleges, and universities a special chance to earn a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account by December 31, 2016. To be eligible for this offer, a student must present a copy of their current year graduation diploma at account opening and POLAM willmake the initial deposit of $100 by the 15th of next month following the account opening. In addition, this bonus offer is also made available to families and friends of existing POLAM members. Student checking accounts are now FREE of the $5 monthly service free. Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located in California.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Polam Federal CU $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Polam Federal Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Student Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: No fees.
- Additional Requirements: This is graduation season and a reminder that we continue our Graduate Award Program by offering $100 award deposits to graduates of high schools, community colleges and universities.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Polam FCU $100 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest Polam Federal Credit Union branch or go online and open a new Student Checking Account by December 31, 2016.
- To qualify for the bonus, the student must present a copy of their current year graduation diploma at account opening and POLAM will make the initial deposit of $100 by the 15th of next month following the account opening.
- Upon completion, you should receive a $100 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Student Checking Account: no monthly fees
Polam Federal Credit Union is currently having a promotion where students can earn a $100 bonus when you open their student checking account. This bonus is very easy to obtain as all it takes is opening an account and providing proof that you recently graduated. By POLAM removing the $5 monthly fee, you are now saving $60 annually! Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so, sign up today and share your experience by commenting below! Do you want to find even more bank bonuses? Check out HMB’s full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).