Now bookable on Priceline you can purchase cheap Round-Trip Flights from cities like Chicago, Las Vegas, Baltimore, and NYC to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, FL for only $86, sale prices valid for late April to most of May. You can get this great low fare when you book with American Airlines or United. Book on Priceline today you’ll have until 11:29 pm Wednesday, March 21st to make any cancellations. That’s a better policy than booking directly with some airlines. Please be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Priceline Round Trip Flights to FL:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip flights originating from cities like Chicago, Las Vegas, Baltimore, and NYC to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami, FL For Only $86.
- Valid: You’ll find the lowest fares the last week of April and almost all of May.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact Priceline at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get BWI – MIA Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, I’ve found a few fares at that low price the last two weeks of April and almost all of May.
- Sample Deal: Baltimore, MD to/from Miami, FL is only $86, you will find many other similar routes for under $98 and quite a few as low as $56.
- Be flexible on dates and flight times to maximize your savings.
- Use Chase Sapphire Preferred to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Round-trip Flights From to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami, FL for only $86. Sample date: Tue, Apr 19, 2016 – Tue, Apr 26, 2016 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. You can also book your segments one-way and find lower fares on separate itineraries. You will find that flights originating from major metropolians like Los Angeles, Chicago, D.C. and New York have the cheapest deals to FL. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.