You can earn a $100 Savings Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from Purdue Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open an Emergency Savings Account (with $0)
- Set up monthly auto transfers (any amount).
- You must also set up
- An active checking account
- Paperless statements
Purdue Federal Credit Union $100 Savings Bonus
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Availability: IN
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: Account is closed within 6 months of account opening the bonus will be deducted
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- A one-time bonus of $50 will be paid when the balance meets $500 and $1000 threshold respectively, maximum bonus total of $100.
- Minimum of 1 recurring automatic transfer deposit set up by a credit union member services representative in 3 separate months is required to earn bonus.
- Paperless statements on same membership required to earn bonus.
- Bonus will be paid no later than the fifth day of the month immediately following the qualifying month.
- Bonus is a considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Social Security Number required for account holder to receive bonus.
- Member must maintain a checking account on the same membership as the Emergency Savings Account.
- If the related checking account is closed for two consecutive months the Emergency Savings Account will convert to a special savings account.
- Limited to one Emergency Savings Account per membership.
- Not available to businesses. Membership eligibility required.
At Purdue Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.