Were you a previous customer of RadioShack who might still have unused gift cards? Well you are in luck, because a federal bankruptcy judge has authorized a RadioShack Gift Cards settlement that will issue compensation to consumers who have unused RadioShack gift cards with a balance. According to the lawsuit, several states have accused RadioShack of selling gift cards to customers after 2014, even though they knew that they would soon be declaring bankruptcy soon after. There are still approximately $46 million dollars worth of RadioShack gift cards that have not yet been redeemed, so if you have an unused gift card, RadioShack will exchange them for cash. So if you are eligible, submit a claim, by providing a copy of the gift card and/or the card’s serial number and by mailing it or claiming it electronically.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
RadioShack Class Action Lawsuit:
- RadioShack Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/02/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who have a RadioShack gift card with a balance on it.
- Estimated Amount: Varies, depending on whether you purchased it from a RadioShack store or an authorized seller.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, customers must provide a copy of the gift card or the card’s serial number in order to be eligible for payment.
- Case Name & Number: In re: RS Legacy Corporation, et al., Case No. 15-10197 (BLS), in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the RadioShack Claim Form.
- To submit a Brief Claim Form online, you must first provide your name and email address.
- Then go to an electronic proof of claim form.
- Next fill out your contact information with your proof of purchase. (Serial number of your gift card or copy)
- File your claim by 12/02/2016 to receive your refund.
If you were a previous consumer of RadioShack who still might possess unused gift cards, then you are entitled to a refund from the RadioShack Class Action Lawsuit. The company was allegedly selling gift cards after 2014, even though they knew they were going to declare bankruptcy soon after. File a claim today to receive your refund (amount varies depending on where the card was purchased). In addition, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.