Have you possessed or currently possesses a Red Robin gift card with a balance of less than $10? Well if you did, then you are actually quite lucky, due to the fact that you are entitled to one free menu item valued up to $9.99 under the Red Robin Gift Card Settlement. According to the lawsuit, customers claimed that Red Robins failed to redeem gift cards for cash when requested if the remaining balance on the card was less than $10. Although Red Robins denies any wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the gift card class action lawsuit to avoid the risk and expenses of trial. Red Robin also has agreed to train their new employees that the California law demanded that a gift card with a balance less than $10 be redeemed for cash at the customers request. If you are eligible, file a claim by 07/01/2016 to receive your free menu item!
Red Robin also has agreed to train their new employees that the California law demanded that a gift card with a balance less than $10 be redeemed for cash at the customers request. If you are eligible, file a claim by 07/01/2016 to receive your free menu item!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM or BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Red Robin Gift Card Class Action Lawsuit:
- Red Robin Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 07/01/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who possessed or currently possess a Red Robin gift card with a balance of less than $10 that was purchased between Nov. 6, 2010 and June 5, 2015
- Estimated Amount: One free menu item valued up to $9.99.
- Proof of Purchase: The date that you discarded your gift card or the date in which you have requested a cash back for your gift card.
- Case Name & Number: Kelsi Knudsen v. Red Robin International Inc., Case No. RIC1410563, in the California Superior Court for the County of Riverside
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Red Robin Claim Form.
- Read the full class notice.
- Fill out the Claim Form with your information.
- File your claim by 07/01/2016 to receive your free menu item!
If you possessed or currently possesses a Red Robin gift card with a balance of less than $10 then you may be entitled to one free menu item from the Red Robin Gift Card Class Action Lawsuit. The company was allegedly not letting customers redeem for cash if their balance was less than $10. If you qualify for this Class Action Lawsuit, then you file your claim as soon as possible because there is a limit of the amount of claims that can be made. In addition, don’t forget to check out our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.