In order to maximize your purchases, take advantage of cash back credit cards. Rockland Trust bank is currently offering the Rockland Trust Max Cash Preferred Card where you can earn a $150 Bonus.
In addition from the promotion, the card also offers 5% cash back from two chosen categories, 2% unlimited cash back from one category, and 1X points on all other purchases.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $300 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
Rockland Trust Max Cash Preferred Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn $150 bonus after $500 in eligible net purchases are made within the first 90 days of account opening|
|Bonus Value||$150 Bonus|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||5% cash back on the first $2,000 combined eligible purchases each quarter on two chosen categories
Unlimited 2% cash back on eligible net purchases on one everyday category chosen
Unlimited 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
(Visit Rockland Trust to learn more)
Rockland Trust Max Cash Preferred Card Bonus
If you reside near a Rockland Trust branch, you can earn a $150 Bonus after $500 in eligible net purchases are made within the first 90 days of account opening.
Rockland Trust Max Cash Preferred Card Benefits
- Redeem for deposits into eligible checking or savings accounts, statement credits or reward cards2
- No required quarterly enrollment. No rewards expiration for active members. Rewards expire after 12 months of inactivity.
- APR for Purchases: This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Intro APR for Balance Transfers: 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles for balances transferred within 366 days from account opening. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate
- No annual fees: You never have to worry about paying an annual fee.
To get rewarded for your purchases, using a cash back credit could may be in your best interest. The Rockland Trust Max Cash Preferred Card is a great option to have in your wallet.