Anyone who needs a high interest savings account may be interested in the Sallie Mae Upromise GoalSaver Account, which has an interest rate of 0.85% APY. This account also offers a $10 anniversary bonus if you make monthly deposits of $10 or more (you can miss 2 out of the 12 months and still receive the bonus), and a $100 3-year anniversary bonus, you just need to maintain a balance of at least $0.01 leading up to the anniversary and reach a $5,000 balance by the time of your third anniversary. If you plan to use the 10% Upromise bonus, read the instructions below to find out how you can qualify.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Sallie Mae Bank Account Info:
- Sign Up Now
- Sallie Mae Promotion PDF Printout A
- Account Type: Upromise GoalSaver
- Rate: 0.85% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
How to Earn Sallie Mae Bonuses:
- Sign up for the Upromise GoalSaver Account with Sallie Mae Bank.
- Annual Bonus: Have a recurring deposit post at least 10 out of the 12 months in an amount not less than $10 each deposit and your account must be in an open status at the time of bonus posting.
- The $10 bonus will post to your Upromise GoalSaver Account within 60 days of the completion of your account anniversary.
- Loyalty Bonus: Maintain a balance of at least $0.01 leading up to the anniversary and reach a $5,000 balance by the time of your third anniversary to receive a $100 bonus.
- Complete Step 2 every year to earn your $10 annual bonus.
How to Receive 10% Upromise Match:
- Link your Upromise GoalSaver Account to your Upromise Rewards Account.
- Within 90 days of opening your account: Make your first of at least 10 externally funded credit/deposit transactions into the account and complete at least 10 externally funded credit/deposit transactions within the anniversary year OR
- Fund your Upromise GoalSaver Account with $5,000 or more and maintain an average daily balance of $5,000 or more during the 12 months from account opening OR
- Meet the 10 externally funded credit/deposit requirement in the anniversary year.
- Once you complete the steps above, Upromise will match 10% of your Upromise earnings that you transfer from your Upromise Rewards Account into your Upromise GoalSaver Account during each anniversary year.
- Your match will be deposited into your Upromise GoalSaver Account within 60 days after your anniversary date, provided that both accounts remain active at time of transfer.
Opening an Upromise GoalSaver Account with Sallie Mae Bank is a great choice for anyone looking for a long term savings account that offers a competitive interest rate and annual bonuses. Get motivated to reach your college savings goals. Upromise GoalSaver is a free, FDIC-insured savings account that makes saving for college and related expenses simple. It helps you set, visualize, and track your progress, for one goal or several. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply