For a limited time, Samsung Pay is offering members 20,000 Rewards Points when you purchase a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+ from a participating T-Mobile store or truck. These points can then be turned into a $100 Samsung Rewards Visa prepaid card for your Samsung Pay wallet. You must use Samsung Pay to participate in this promotion. Select locations are located in Maryland, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Check to see if your location is participating today!
Samsung Pay Galaxy S8 Offer:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 20,000 Rewards Points
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: July 14, 2017
- Terms: Get the Galaxy S8. Get Rewarded Offer is open to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States including D.C., Puerto Rico, & U.S. Virgin Islands and are eighteen (18) years old or older. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer ends on July 14, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. PT. Sponsor’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
How to Earn 20,000 Rewards Points:
- Check to see if your location is participating in the Samsung Pay Galaxy S8 Offer.
- Purchase one Galaxy S8 or S8+ from a qualifying T-Mobile Store or T-Mobile Truck with a T-Mobile service agreement.
- Install Samsung Pay from the Google Play store and join the Samsung Rewards Program.
- Visit “Upload Your Receipt” within the Promotion Section within the Samsung Pay app. Complete and submit the online registration form including your name and valid email address associated with your Samsung Account.
- Upload a photo of the receipt that clearly displays your single Qualified Purchase from a qualifying location. If your receipt/Photo includes multiple Qualified Purchases it will only be eligible to receive one Offer and cannot be submitted by a second consumer.
- Once purchase has been verified, you will receive 20,000 Samsung Rewards Points added to your Samsung Rewards Account.
- Enjoy your Rewards Points and redeem them for a $100 Samsung Rewards Visa prepaid card!
If you’re planning on purchasing or upgrading to a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ any time soon, check out this offer from Samsung Pay where you can earn yourself 20,000 Rewards Points. However, you must be either a T-Mobile customer or switching to T-Mobile, and you must be in one of the participating locations. You can check if your location is participating on the promotion website. If you’re not planning to upgrade anytime soon, find out more ways to save money with us on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply