You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open a qualifying checking account from San Mateo Credit Union.
To get this bonus:
- Open a Premium or Free Checking account by December 31, 2021
- Make 10+ debit card purchases
- Spend at least $100 during the first full calendar month after account opening
San Mateo Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Premium or Free Checking account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull (Hard Pull In-Branch)
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Fund up to $500
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee:
- Free Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees for the Free Checking Account.
- Premier Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees for the Premier Checking Account.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
(Offer Expires December 31, 2021)
- Open a new San Mateo Credit Union (SMCU) Premium Checking account (no other account types eligible) by December 31, 2021.
- During the full calendar month immediately following the month in which the account is opened, conduct 10 or more personal identification number (PIN) or signature-based purchases or payments for at least $100 (or more) in spend using the SMCU debit card(s) associated with the new checking account.
- ATM and ACH transactions are not eligible.
- In the case of a joint account, purchases and payments from multiple debit cards will be added together.
- Membership eligibility requirements apply.
- Must be age 18 or older.
- Offer is not available for existing SMCU members who have an open checking account as of August 20, 2021.
- Existing SMCU members who do not have a checking account as of August 20, 2021 may qualify for the offer.
Make sure you check out San Mateo Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Take advantage of this bonus before it expires!