Find an updated list of San Mateo Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
They are currently offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
Table of Contents
About San Mateo Credit Union Promotions
San Mateo Credit Union is headquartered in Redwood City and is the 40th largest credit union in the state of California. It is also the 264th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1952 and as of June of 2021, it had grown to 191 employees and 104,290 members at 11 locations.
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 321174851
- Customer Service: 650-363-1777
I’ll review the offers below.
San Mateo Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Currently, San Mateo Credit Union is offering a $100 checking bonus when you open a new checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull online, Hard Pull in branch
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Fund up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5, See Below
- Household Limit: One
(Expires October 30, 2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Drop by the Half Moon Bay branch and open an SMCU checking account by October 30, 2021 and do the following:
- Conduct 10 or more debit card purchases totaling $100 or more per month
- Make at least one direct or payroll deposit.
- Select eStatements for the account.
- Free at all SMCU ATMs and over 30,000 CO-OP network ATMs nationwide
- Visa® Debit Card
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Account Alerts
- Text Fraud Alerts
- Overdraft Protection
- Premium Checking: No monthly fee.
- Free Checking: No monthly fee.
- Open a new San Mateo Credit Union (SMCU) Premium Checking account (no other account types eligible) by October 30, 2021. During the full calendar month immediately following the month in which the account is opened, conduct 10 or more personal identification number (PIN) or signature-based purchases or payments for at least $100 (or more) in spend using the SMCU debit card(s) associated with the new checking account. ATM and ACH transactions are not eligible. In the case of a joint account, purchases and payments from multiple debit cards will be added together. Membership eligibility requirements apply. Must be age 18 or older. Offer is not available for existing SMCU members who have an open checking account as of August 20, 2021. Existing SMCU members who do not have a checking account as of August 20, 2021 may qualify for the offer. Please see smcu.org/checking100 for complete offer conditions and restrictions.
Make sure you check out San Mateo Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus. Take advantage of this bonus if you live in California. Don’t forget, the bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Old Hickory Credit Union promotions, bonuses and also offers.