For residents of California, Santa Clara County FCU is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of Santa Clara County FCU to your friends and family members. Once a friend or family member opens up a Share Savings account and a Free Rewards Checking account, you will earn a $25 Bonus!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Santa Clara County FCU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New Member must open up a new checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Santa Clara County FCU Bonus:
- Open up a new account with Santa Clara County FCU.
- Next, spread the word of Santa Clara County FCU to your friends and family.
- Your referee must open up a new Share Savings account with a $25 deposit.
- Your referee must also open up a new Free Rewards Checking with a $5 deposit.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near Santa Clara County FCU, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of Santa Clara County FCU, then don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Santa Clara County FCU to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus all you have to do spread the word of Santa Clara County FCU to your friends and family members. Your referee must open up a Share Savings account and a Free Rewards Checking account. Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn a $25 Bonus! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel