If you refer a family member or friend to join Savings Institute Bank and Trust, you can receive a $25 bonus! To get started, you need to open your own Savings Institute account. Once you have an account, print out a referral certificate and fill it out with your name and phone number or email address. If you hand that certificate to a friend or family member who opens a new checking account, you will receive a $25 bonus!
Eligibility: Savings Institute Bank and Trust has branches located in 25 different cities in Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Savings Institute B&T $25 Referral Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Savings Institute Bank and Trust Referral Coupon
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CT and RI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25 Minimum (Cash Back Checking and Free Checking); $500 Minimum (Choice Alliance Checking)
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0 or $20
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn Savings Institute B&T Bonus:
- Sign up for a checking account from Savings Institute Bank and Trust if you haven’t already.
- Fill out a referral certificate.
- Ask a friend or family member to open a new checking account with your referral certificate.
- As long as the person opens a new checking account, you will receive a $25 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Cash Back Checking – NO monthly maintenance fee
- Free Checking – NO monthly maintenance fee
- Choice Alliance Checking – NO monthly maintenance fee if you maintain a balance of at least $10,000 in all your deposit or loan account balances
If you live in Rhode Island or Connecticut and know someone that needs a bank account, ask them to sign up with Savings Institute Bank and Trust with your referral certificate so you can earn a $25 bonus! All you need to do is head to the bank’s website and fill out a referral certificate to get started. Once the new member opens a checking account with your certificate, you will receive $25!
For those of you who have banked with Savings Institute Bank and Trust before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Feel free to comment below with your information to refer our readers to earn $25 referral bonuses. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Referrals!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S., and earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
Earn 3X Membership Rewards(R) points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.