Find the latest ScholarShare529 deals and promotions here!
For residents nationwide, ScholarShare529 is offering a $50 bonus when you open a qualifying savings account. You can get ahead and start managing your financial future to prepare you for whatever life throws at you! If this is something that might be of interest to you, be sure to bookmark this page in case more juicy promotions pop up!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Table of Contents
ScholarShare 529 is a state-sponsored, tax-advantaged 529 college savings plan that’s helping families and individuals plan for the cost of higher education. It’s available to any citizen or tax payer. And just about anyone can help contribute including Grandparents, other family members and friends. This is a great service to help plan for your child or grandchild’s future in education.
$50 Target Gift Card (12/9-12/13)
In the spirits of the Holiday season, ScholarShare529 is offering an $50 Target Gift Card whenever you open a new 529 Plan account and set up an automatic contribution plan of $25 or more for six consecutive months! Be sure to take advantage of this promotion today as it is set to expire on December 15, 2019.
- Promotion: Get $50 Target Gift Card
- Account Type: College Savings Plan Account with ScholarShare529
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: December 15, 2019
- How To Get It:
- Open a new ScholarShare 529 College Savings Plan account
- Sign up for ongoing automatic contributions of $25+ per month for six consecutive months
- Enjoy your $50 Target gift card!
- Terms: When you open a new ScholarShare 529 College Savings Plan account with a $50 contribution (and sign up for ongoing automatic contributions of $25 or more per month for six consecutive months) between December 11, 2019, at 12:01 a.m. and December 15, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. (PT), you will be mailed a $50 Target GiftCard on or before June 30, 2020. Visit ScholarShare529.com/holidayoffer for official Terms and Conditions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsored by ScholarShare 529 College Savings Plan.
If you’re looking for an account to help you get started on your financial future in college, be sure to check out ScholarShare529. Also go through our complete list of Best Bank Account for College Students.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|