Find the latest ScholarShare529 promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Available nationwide, ScholarShare529 is offering a $100 bonus when you open a 529 account. You can get ahead and start managing your financial future to prepare you for whatever life throws at you!
Table of Contents
ScholarShare 529 is a state-sponsored, tax-advantaged 529 college savings plan that’s helping families and individuals plan for the cost of higher education. It’s available to any citizen or tax payer. And just about anyone can help contribute including Grandparents, other family members and friends. This is a great service to help plan for your child or grandchild’s future in education.
- Promotion: Get $100 Bonus
- Account Type: 529 Plan account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: September 30, 2022
- How Earn $100 Bonus:
- Open a new ScholarShare 529 College Plan account with a $1,000 deposit or more.
- Meet the eligibility requirements by adding a deposit within 10 days of opening the account.
- Your bonus will be deposited in your account on or before January 31, 2023.
(Click the link above to learn more)
- The ScholarShare 529 College Savings Plan (“ScholarShare 529”) is a 529 college savings plan administered by the ScholarShare Investment Board (“SIB”), an instrumentality of the state of California, and managed by TIAA-CREF Tuition Financing, Inc. (“TFI”).
- To receive a $100 matching deposit (“the Matching Deposit”), eligible individuals must open a new ScholarShare 529 account (for a new beneficiary) online at www.ScholarShare529.com between September 1, 2022 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (PT) and September 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM PT with an initial deposit of at least $1,000 to be contributed and invested at the time the new ScholarShare 529 account is opened.
- The initial $1,000 deposit must be received within 10 business days after the account is established.
- The Matching Deposit will be made to the eligible ScholarShare 529 account on or before 11:59 PM PT on January 31, 2023. Limit: one (1) Matching Deposit per new ScholarShare 529 account per unique accountholder/beneficiary combination.
- Offer open to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older as of September 1, 2022 and have a social security number or federal taxpayer
identification number and excludes the following: (a) members, officers, and employees of SIB; TFI and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees, trustees, agents; and their respective immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, children and “step” of each) and those individuals living in their same household; and (b) FINRA affiliated customers.
- All taxes and other costs associated with this promotion are solely the responsibility of the recipient and/or beneficiary. Beneficiary for the new ScholarShare 529 account cannot be a beneficiary of an existing ScholarShare 529 account for that account owner.
If you’re looking for an account to help you get started on your financial future in college, be sure to check out ScholarShare529. Also go through our complete list of Best Bank Account for College Students.