Find the latest ScholarShare529 deals and promotions here!
For residents nationwide, ScholarShare529 is offering a $50 bonus when you open a qualifying savings account. You can get ahead and start managing your financial future to prepare you for whatever life throws at you! If this is something that might be of interest to you, be sure to bookmark this page in case more juicy promotions pop up!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
$50 Target Gift Card (12/11-12/15)
In the spirits of the Holiday season, ScholarShare529 is offering an $50 Target Gift Card whenever you open a new 529 Plan account and set up an automatic contribution plan of $25 or more for six consecutive months! Be sure to take advantage of this promotion today as it is set to expire on December 15, 2019.
- Promotion: Get $50 Target Gift Card
- Account Type: College Savings Plan Account with ScholarShare529
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: December 15, 2019
- How To Get It:
- Open a new ScholarShare 529 College Savings Plan account
- Sign up for ongoing automatic contributions of $25+ per month for six consecutive months
- Enjoy your $50 Target gift card!
- Terms: When you open a new ScholarShare 529 College Savings Plan account with a $50 contribution (and sign up for ongoing automatic contributions of $25 or more per month for six consecutive months) between December 11, 2019, at 12:01 a.m. and December 15, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. (PT), you will be mailed a $50 Target GiftCard on or before June 30, 2020. Visit ScholarShare529.com/holidayoffer for official Terms and Conditions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsored by ScholarShare 529 College Savings Plan.
If you’re looking for an account to help you get started on your financial future in college, be sure to check out ScholarShare529. Also go through our complete list of Best Bank Account for College Students.