Tired of cards with unbearable interest rates? Get an ultra-low interest rate on your everyday purchases and check out the Scotiabank Value® Visa Card! You will be able to save up to hundreds of dollars a year on interest alone.
The welcome bonus that this card offers is a 0.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months when your new credit card account is opened by June 30, 2019. There is also a small annual fee of $29 that you must take into account.
Unfortunately, this opportunity is only available in Canada only so if you qualify, take advantage of this as soon as possible. If you’re looking for a card that will earn More Rewards Points on everyday purchases, then definitely consider the Scotiabank Value® Visa Card.
Scotiabank Value® Visa Card
- 0.99% introductory interest rate on Cash Advances for the first 6 months (12.99% after that; annual fee $29)1
- Save up to hundreds of dollars a year on interest
- Pay down higher interest rates balances faster
- Transfer higher rate balances and save even more
- $29 annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Quick pay. Simply wave your Scotiabank Value Visa Card or your smartphone at checkout for quick and easy payments with Visa payWave.
- Optional insurance coverage. Pay $1.09 per $100 of average daily balance on your credit card and receive financial protection from a range of life events, including disability, job loss, critical illness and loss of life.
- Save on car rentals. Book with AVIS and Budget car rental locations in Canada and the U.S. and save up to 25% when you pay with your Scotiabank Value Visa Card.
- Free additional cards. Add an additional Supplementary Cardholder to your Scotiabank Value Visa Card or request an additional card at no extra charge.
- World class service. Tap into world-renowned customer service 24/7 if you have issues with your card by either visiting your Scotiabank branch or calling the number on the back of your Visa.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are looking for a card with low interest rates, we found the perfect card for you! The Scotiabank Value® Visa Card is currently offering a 0.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months when your new credit card account is opened by June 30, 2019.
There is an annual fee of $29 but it is justified with the other perks and benefits. Remember to apply for the card as soon as possible! However, if this credit card promotion is not for you, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|