It is almost that time of the year again, shopping for the best deals? Well head on over to Sears for their annual Black Friday sale to see huge markdowns on electronics, home appliances, and more! Doors will open midnight or Friday morning, and will offer great door busters that will be too good, that it’ll be gone before you know it. Make sure you shop early to snatch the best products and won’t scurry over the huge crowds.
Sears Black Friday Info:
- Sears’ Black Friday Ad
- November 22, 2018 – Thanksgiving – 6PM – 12AM
- November 23, 2018 – Black Friday 5AM – 2PM
- Location: Find your nearest Sears (locator)
- Up to 50% Off Fall & Winter Clothing
- Up to 40% Off Major Appliances
- Up to 80% Off Fine Jewelry
- 75% 7′ Alpine Balsam Fir Trees (in clear or multi-lights)
- Up to 40% Off All Laundry
- Up to 45% Off Canisters Vacuums
Best Black Friday Deals:
For those that just wanted to check out the best items on sale without flipping through the ad you can check out some of the most noteworthy Black Friday Deals at Sears below:
- Craftsman 450 pc. Mechanic’s Tool Set
- $199.99 + free shipping
- NordicTrack Elite 10.9 i Elliptical
- $599.99 + free shipping
- Kenmore Elite 4-Burner LP Gas Grill with Side Burner
- $999.99 + free shipping
- Samsung QN55Q6FNAFXZA 55″ Class Q6F Special Edition QLED 4K TV
- $1,097.99 + free shipping
Save big this season now with Sears with 10-50% off EVERYTHING in stores. The Black Friday ad was just released and there’s tons of great deals on home appliances, electronics, clothing and accessories! With the holidays coming up, don’t spend too much this year and save money to get more out of it! Shop like crazy but make sure to stay safe! If you want to check out more ways to Save Money, then stay updated here at HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.