Available to residents of North Carolina, Select Bank & Trust is offering you a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you open up a new checking account valid through November 1, 2016. To be eligible for this offer, simply open up a new EasyGreen Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $100 and complete the following: (1) sign up for eStatements, (2) have at least 15 debit card transactions post to the account, and (3) have at least $1000 in qualifying direct deposit posted to the account all within 60 days of account opening. With the EasyGreen Checking Account, you have FREE access to any ATM nationwide, no minimum balance requirements, free online banking & bill pay, and much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are several branch locations in the state of North Carolina.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. You could get a $200 bonus by opening a Free Checking account and receive at least one (1) qualifying Direct Deposit of at least $500 by June 30, 2021. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1000 on June 30, 2021. (Offer only available in TX, AL, AZ, CO, CA, FL, NM) Member FDIC.
Apply Now---BBVA Free Checking Review
Table of Contents
Select Bank & Trust $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Select Bank & Trust EasyGreen Checking Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NC (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/01/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Unknown. Not listed.
- Additional Requirements: Open the EasyGreen Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, but fees may apply.
Earn Select Bank & Trust $100 Bonus:
- Visit your nearest Select Bank & Trust branch or visit online to open a new checking account by November 1, 2016.
- Upon account opening, make an initial opening deposit of at least $100.
- Sign up for eStatements, have at least (15) debit card purchase transactions post to this account, and have at least $1000 in qualifying direct deposit(s) post this account within 60 days upon account opening.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $100 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- EasyGreen Checking Account: no fees listed/unknown
If you live near a Select Bank & Trust branch, here’s your chance to score a $100 bonus! On top of this bonus, this specific checking account is interest bearing offering 1.01% APY! This yield is available for amounts up to $25,000. If you reside in the state of North Carolina, this offer is pretty generous! If this offer interests you, sign up today! Your feedback makes this site even better, so please leave a comment below on your experience and thoughts on this bonus offer! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)