Do you love to travel? Do you have insurance that’ll keep you well off? Well now, consider Seven Corners! This agency is no doubt one of the most experienced companies that handles traveling, and it’s also easy and fast to get. From health insurance, trip insurance, specialty benefit management companies, and many more, you can check and most likely, it’ll be covered. Seven Corners actually specializes in international medical insurance for years now and can advance hospital fees, emergency funds or even bail money. This company has a worldwide connection of doctors and hospitals, and even a 24-hour assistance line to answer questions anywhere in the world! So you definitely won’t have to worry about having a hefty amount of bills to pay for your medical needs! How great is that? That’ll put you at some ease for you next trip for sure.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Seven Corners Review Info:
- Learn More!
- Seven Corners Company: Provided protection and professional assistance services to hundreds of thousands of international travelers — including U.S. citizens traveling overseas and foreign nationals traveling to the United States since 1993.
- Pros: This travel insurance can advance hospital fees, emergency funds or bail money. Easy to get and 24-hour assistance line for any questions. Protection for your belongings if they are lost, damaged, stolen, or delayed. Full-time assistance services worldwide.
- Cons: It does not reimburse you for non-medical emergency evacuations.
How to get Seven Corners:
- Go to Seven Corners
- Select your desired options based on your travel needs
- Purchase your insurance plan
- Receive the insurance for your next travels!
Seven Corners provides a wide variety of coverage for insurance for traveling. This company also provides many options of comprehensive package travel insurance plans with their RoundTrip products. So you’ll know what you’ll exactly be covered for and how much you can possibly save. The variety of specialty insurance they offer will be useful for traveling domestically or even internationally, and they provide easy access to quotes and customer service is available 24-hours of the day to answer any questions that you may have. Hurry up and get this insurance plan now so you can travel without having any worries. Make sure to save money now and check out how you can get extra bonus airline miles here at Hustler Money Blog!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!