Do you love to travel? Do you have insurance that’ll keep you well off? Well now, consider Seven Corners! This agency is no doubt one of the most experienced companies that handles traveling, and it’s also easy and fast to get. From health insurance, trip insurance, specialty benefit management companies, and many more, you can check and most likely, it’ll be covered. Seven Corners actually specializes in international medical insurance for years now and can advance hospital fees, emergency funds or even bail money. This company has a worldwide connection of doctors and hospitals, and even a 24-hour assistance line to answer questions anywhere in the world! So you definitely won’t have to worry about having a hefty amount of bills to pay for your medical needs! How great is that? That’ll put you at some ease for you next trip for sure.
Seven Corners Review Info:
- Learn More!
- Seven Corners Company: Provided protection and professional assistance services to hundreds of thousands of international travelers — including U.S. citizens traveling overseas and foreign nationals traveling to the United States since 1993.
- Pros: This travel insurance can advance hospital fees, emergency funds or bail money. Easy to get and 24-hour assistance line for any questions. Protection for your belongings if they are lost, damaged, stolen, or delayed. Full-time assistance services worldwide.
- Cons: It does not reimburse you for non-medical emergency evacuations.
How to get Seven Corners:
- Go to Seven Corners
- Select your desired options based on your travel needs
- Purchase your insurance plan
- Receive the insurance for your next travels!
Seven Corners provides a wide variety of coverage for insurance for traveling. This company also provides many options of comprehensive package travel insurance plans with their RoundTrip products. So you’ll know what you’ll exactly be covered for and how much you can possibly save. The variety of specialty insurance they offer will be useful for traveling domestically or even internationally, and they provide easy access to quotes and customer service is available 24-hours of the day to answer any questions that you may have. Hurry up and get this insurance plan now so you can travel without having any worries. Make sure to save money now and check out how you can get extra bonus airline miles here at Hustler Money Blog!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.